Notice: The Missouri Rural Health Association (MRHA), 2412 Hyde Park, Ste. A, Jefferson City, MO 65109, provides notice that it intends to apply to the Missouri Department of Transportation for a federal grant to serve the transportation needs of the seniors and/or persons with disabilities in Cole, Douglas, Howell, Oregon, Ozark, Shannon, Texas, Wright, Jefferson, Franklin, Bates, Benton, Cedar, Henry, Hickory, St. Clair, and Vernon counties. MRHA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex or age in employment or the provision of services. Persons wishing to comment on this proposed project are requested to do so within 30 days by writing our agency and MoDOT – Multimodal Operations, P.O. Box 270, Jefferson City, MO 65102.
- The Housing Assistance Council (HAC) is providing short-term loans to local nonprofits, for-profits, and government entities working to develop affordable housing for low-income, rural communities. Learn more and submit a loan inquiry here.
- Medicare beneficiaries can receive coverage of monoclonal antibodies to treat COVID-19 with no cost-sharing during the public health emergency (PHE). Learn more.
- CDC Direct Assistance to State, Tribal, Local, and Territorial Health Agencies
- Department of Labor Dislocated Worker Grants
- IHS/DOD Medical Supplies and Equipment for Tribes (Project TRANSAM)
- NARHC Certified Rural Health Clinic Professional Course
- USDA Guaranteed Loans for Rural Rental Housing
- USDA Rural Business Development Grants
- USDA Rural Business Investment Program
- NIH Practice-Based Research for Mental Health Interventions in Pediatric Primary Care Settings – July 1, 2021 (Letters of Intent June 1)
- Department of Labor Stand Down Grants for Veterans Services – through December 2021
- Rural Maternal and Obstetric Management Strategies (RMOMS) will run until August 2023 to improve maternal care in rural communities.
MU Extension: Continuing Medical Education and Physician Lifelong Learning Events. Learn more and register for April events.
Low or No Emission Grant Program helps project sponsors and facilities using advanced technologies to provide cleaner, energy efficient transit operations. Apply by April 12.
Tackling Inequities in Digital Care will present suggestions to improve digital equity and lower disparities. Register for the webinar on April 12.
A two-day workshop discusses opportunities to improve disease management in underserved communities. Register for the webinar on April 14.
Expanding Rural OUD Treatment via Telehealth — register for the webinar on April 15.
SAMHSA program focuses on screening for underage drinking and substance use. Apply by April 19.
HHS to invest $250 million for COVID-19 response in underserved communities. Apply by April 20.
Delta Regional Authority (DRA) will bring medical, dental, and optical care to rural communities in eight states, including Missouri. Send a letter of intent by April 30.
SAMHSA investing more than $71 million to expand medication-assisted treatment. Apply by April 27.
USDA Rural Health and Safety Education Grants – Apply by April 29.
CDC Initiative will address COVID-19 health disparities. Apply by May 3.
Drug Free Communities will support efforts to reduce substance abuse among youth. Apply by May 10.
Projects supporting post-treatment-to-employment for people with substance use disorder may be eligible for funding. Submit a letter of intent by May 17.
CDC will assist training and deployment of CHWs in areas facing health disparities. Apply by May 24.
NIH seeks projects focusing on reducing health disparities among disproportionately affected populations. Apply by May 28.
Grants for Distance Learning and Telemedicine aim to help improve rural areas. Apply by June 4.
MRHA Get Link’d Conference Returns Summer 2021.