Community Transportation Needs Assessment
Collaborating with residents, organizations, and local governments, this process helps identify the unmet needs of communities. The assessment helps a community understand the transportation landscape and work to find transportation solutions.
Key elements include:
- A transportation gap analysis including current public transit, commercial providers, ridesharing, carpooling, bike/scooter-sharing, innovative transit services, and volunteer services
- Community engagement through forums, workshops, house meetings, focus groups, interviews, and more
- Exploration of nontraditional transportation options
- Population demographics, geography, destination hubs, and primary health concerns to develop priority needs
- MRHA members utilizing HealthTran can access the Ride Scheduling Technology Platform and Volunteer Driver Program.
To learn more, contact our HealthTran Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573.616.2740.
What Drives Us
“I was losing sleep at night wondering which friend I would call next. It was through a conversation with the Disabled American Veterans (DAV) that I found out about HealthTran.”
HealthTran Rider — Bob Bowen