Rural Health Workforce ConferencePoster Sessions
The Rural Healthcare Workforce Conference scheduled for April 20 – 21, 2023 at the Courtyard Marriot in Columbia is currently looking for poster session submissions. The conference is a joint effort between the MU Rural Track Program and the Missouri Rural Health Association.
This will be an avenue to provide:
- Hospital administrators with information on rural recruitment/retention strategies, and community engagement
- Faculty development for individuals who teach health-profession students
- Networking for rural-health professionals to share and showcase best practices
- Residents and students with information on rural opportunities and to prepare them for rural practice (i.e., rural residencies, rural leadership, etc.)
- A venue for residents/students to present relevant rural-focused research projects
- Professional development for rural-health professionals, administrators, and preceptors
- Recruitment opportunities for rural hospitals
- Recognition of rural-health champions in Missouri
All poster presentation abstracts must be submitted by Friday, March 10th to be considered. Notification of acceptance or denial will be sent via email by March 17th. Please submit abstracts to Meghan Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If accepted, presenters must submit a recorded presentation to Meghan Meyers by April 10, 2023. Posters will also be displayed for an in-person poster session during the conference. Pre-recorded presentations will be sent to the judging panel to be judged and determine first, second, and third places. Winners will then be announced at the conference the morning of April 20th.